What does a racehorse trainer do?
A racehorse trainer conditions and prepares thoroughbred racehorses to be fit and competitive enough to enter and win horse races. Steven Burridge Racing Stables charges (Training + Upkeep + Vitamins + Veterinary + Entry fees + Shoeing + optional upgrades) for fees.
- Plan suitable races and enter horses
- Advise the jockey on race strategy
- Regular update of training progress to owners
- Schedule workouts, health care appointments
Steven Burridge Racing Services
- Grooming including shoeing
- Exercises includes Hand walking, Horse walker, Treadmill or Swimming
- Ensure quality feed
Receive rebates when your horse runs 2nd placing
Should your horse win, you will receive the winning prize money, excluding the credit rebate. If your horse runs ‘2nd’ to ‘8th’ placing you will receive S$600 by the Singapore Turf Club as a form of rebate to offset training costs.